Friday, August 14, 2015

Hopefully this works ...

Pinterest steals images from my blog. I've added code to block that. We'll see if it works.

Also, Yahoo mail is a virus laden, beacon-sending program. Yahoo has no customer service that matters. While I'm keeping my yahoo mail account because the mail archive is not savable, I'm reverting to a disused email starting next week. If you email me, send it to the Yahoo mail, and I'll give you the new email address.

Yahoo has turned to trash in the last three years. Each day is worse than the one before. The company is troubled, run by incompetent managers. It posts propaganda as news, fixates on the Kardasians, sells advertising to companies offering marginally legal financial services, and it needs to go.

-The Pixie

2 comments:

  1. I tried to Pin a photo just as a test and your code seems to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super. Pinterest resists complaints. But there is this code ...

    ReplyDelete