Sunday, May 31, 2015

Back in the day ...

Back in September 30, 2010, I yelled at people from Brooklyn, New York, who visited this blog and our history blog. My writing partner asked me to remove the details. I did, leaving a threat but taking down the contact IP information. I told them that if they returned, I'd make their life miserable. They returned. Today. Not using the original IP address, but one traceable to them.

I'll rant about this later. This is, however, notice that I will not tolerate their abuse or even their curiosity. You want to use our material, contact Mr. Schulz. Do not come here. I don't like you. The more I deal with you, the less I like you. Stop it.

1 comment:

Harry H said...

Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of a pixie's wraith?