Name:
Location: The Pixie Home Forest

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Suspended

I get moderate traffic on this blog, mostly from people who are interested in the old photos. I have few regular readers. While I appreciate my regular readers, I do not see any reason to continue this blog.

It is herewith suspended indefinitely.

Harry's comment in the in the umm comment trail is right. I am not well, and I ended up being hauled off to the hosptial again near the end of my shift. If you all stay with me, I'll stay with you. I'm back, I guess.

7 Comments:

Blogger Anthony said...

Facebook is probably a better fit for you.

You can find me at https://www.facebook.com/anthony.pacheco.HW

XOXOXOX

7:13 PM  
Blogger Sha'el, Princess of Pixies said...

I deleted my facebook account. I hate facebook.

7:24 PM  
Blogger Baloo Uriza said...

Dammit! And just as I started reading it! How about Google+?

10:07 PM  
Anonymous An occasional reader said...

Hope you reconsider.

Where else would certain readers get to know what is happening behind the scenes on history research - as well as trying to unravel the occasional mystery you set?

Apart from that the De Vienne soap opera is always very entertaining. And the occasional pixie rant is food for thought.

So yup - hope you reconsider.

12:36 AM  
Blogger roberto.testimonidigeova said...

Sorry for your decision.

12:46 AM  
Blogger Harry H said...

See what happens after you work a 12 hour shift. Get some rest.

XOXOXO

Harry

5:06 AM  
Blogger Anthony said...

Okay no Facebook. You do have to admit it is easier to post things there to few people than a blog. But I don't like it a whole heck of a lot either.

In any event, I was just interested in a way to keep in touch. You can always count on me, and if you ever need any help, let me know. I don't live that far away.

I hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun.

Hugs and Kisses,
Anthony

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Site Meter
Site Meter