Name:
Location: The Pixie Home Forest

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Indecision

A ratty set of books. Rare. I want! I NEED!


My research budget is very low. This means I purchase things after giving it as much thought as possible. I have located two items I want. I found a bound year of magazines that I want deperately. Instead of the usual one hundred fifty dollars, its about twenty-five dollars. I may be able to do that.

My problem is this: I've also found a four volume commentary from the 1840s that's really, really scarce and key to my research. It's at auction with no bids and a start of about fifty dollars. This will be much harder to raise.

I'm scrounging for things to take in to sell. I really need that set of books. ... I'm obsesive when it comes to my books, but little girl's shoes come first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Site Meter
Site Meter